NO. 5 days Sick "Lost Sleepy nite" .. when when

em.... So faz i was sick 5 days le.... bt yesterday nite realli can't 2 fall as sleep, cough til lin ngam haizzz, wad happen wor... when only can recover ????? zzz, Serious , dun noe y i feel i was kena h1n1 tis type babi flu ... bt i no dare to tell other ppl ! Jz tell 1 ppl only...haizzz bt i was quarrantine self jor, so keep a far wit my family ...zzz

Fine , wadever la aso gonna plan bek jobs ting le.......was 5days !!! OMG OMG 5 days no work customer all diu kan me ==ll shit, lack money , no income sob sob TT!
In the sametimes i realli mind empty , even wanna tink someting aso feel suffer....
mayb gt athsma , tis make me more headache , em, tis no a lot ppl will understand d....
Suan la wait afternoon go clinic , den confrim c hw .....................

haiz, my fren more tiaw, tell me roti hw nice nice .......er, i tink aso feel wanna vomit ! nwdays my food jz is roti kosong!!!!! bt last 3 days eat wad aso vomit out like no eat, bt feel like take suffer to self....
deng!!! realli wanna eat mcd , chocolate more more more

WHEN can i recover?
WHEN can i work bek?

Posted by Way2AKleneKI | at 9:15 AM

0 comments: