31th Last days .. Celebration


















































o_O gonna said sorry to Hui Ling sin, Ur Organizer , Cos i was worked over time.......tat days should 9pm reach destination , but i get last called den , does dao overtime...

in the same time nid rush go hwang hum sin , cos i was promise his mom, ..... so when reach hwang hum aso over 9pm jor... v stay thr sit awhile chit chat ... den around 1030pm only move to Hong's house =D... tat consider is second round...

dem prepaid up der is Stimboat, n bla bla bla bla bla.. ok finish .....

den dem start the game... but me and pey chyi din join.... cos pey chyi tml gonna fly ... me hahaha anti alcohol said u aso wun believe.. hahaha actually is nwdays weather chg up... i can not drink, if nt my body can not suit it... my asrma sur come ..=D

so me and pey chyi go living room sit n chat lor.... other den tat played ..

hu including
Hui Ling, Leonard , Chee Hong, Siew Ching, Ivan, Tat Roy, Chean Fong , Khian Thong , Sing Liang, Arvind , Pey Chyi , Fei Hong ANd me , Chee Hong Bro's

Posted by Way2AKleneKI | at 8:10 PM

0 comments: